The Community Foundation of the Ozarks welcomes Kristi Montague of Carthage as one of seven new members of its Board of Directors for the fiscal year that began July 1.
Montague is a financial advisor for Edward Jones. She also serves on the Carthage Community Foundation Board of Directors and the CFO’s Professional Advisors Council. She will be eligible for two three-year terms on the CFO Board.
“The Carthage Community Foundation has long been one of the CFO’s highest-performing affiliate foundations and we are eager for Kristi to bring her knowledge and perspective of the region to our board,” CFO President Brian Fogle said.
The other new board members are:
- Richard Cavender, Rolla, retired executive director of the Meramec Regional Planning Commission;
- Kari Creighton, A Springfield financial professional;
- Michael Garrett, a retired attorney and judge in Monett;
- Stan Irwin, a financial advisor with Edward Jones and president of the Cape Area Community Foundation;
- Emily Kembell, a Springfield attorney with Kirkland Woods & Martinsen, LLP; and
- Anne E. Herschend McGregor, a donor-advisor representing the Branson area.
The 2020-21 Executive Committee is comprised of: Rhonda Christopher, Chair, BKD Wealth Advisors; Robin Morgan, Vice-chair, West Plains, Valic Financial Advisors; Dean Thompson, Treasurer, Springfield City Utilities; Laurie Edmondson, Secretary, Drury University; Abram McGull II, Chair Emeritus, Springfield U.S. Attorney’s Office; Jim Holt, At-Large, Table Rock Lake Community Foundation; Morey Mechlin, At-Large, retired executive director in Springfield; and Jeff Layman, Investment Advisory Board Chair, BKD Wealth Advisors.