Clean out your closets and host a yard sale at your home, school, church, or organization! The Carthage Citywide Yard Sale is May 1! Virtual Carthage and Carthage News Online have a YARD SALE AD PACKAGE to help you spread the word.
Pricing will be $15 for one day, $20 for two days, $25 for three days, and $30 for four days. The advertising map will assign symbols to represent days of sale. The digital map will list hours and dates. We also have a digital photo upgrade to allow for one photo of your sale items on the Google map listing for $10. The YARD SALE AD PACKAGE includes:
- a pin of the sale on the community Google map
- a pin of the sale on the printed advertising map
- promotion of the Citywide event on carthagenewsonline.com
- promotion of the Citywide event on social media (including our 17,000 fans on @TheCarthagePress on Facebook)
- promotion of the Citywide event on Virtual Carthage and Ten Minute Tuesdays
- registration of your City of Carthage yard sale permit
Forms and payment must be submitted to Virtual Carthage by Friday, April 23, 2021.
Promotions on social media will roll out starting March 1. The digital map will go live on Sunday, April 24 and the printed map will be available Wednesday, April 28 at Koka Art Gallery 409 S. Main, and partner locations. Personal information such as name, email, and phone number will not be listed. The listing will include the address, dates, and description of the sale. A Digital Photo upgrade will insert a photo of your choice into the Google map listing for the event for an additional $10.
Thank you to Koka Art Gallery, 1490 KDMO, and FM 93.5 for sponsoring the Citywide Yard Sale. Contact us at (417) 529-7742 or email@example.com for additional information on the Carthage Citywide Yard Sale. For more details on the City of Carthage guidelines for yard sales or rummage sales, review the policies here.
Sneak a peek at the digital maps as it grows!