417-358-4822 ext. 123
At Stratum Nutrition, we understand the aches and pains in finding the sunny side up of job hunting. We’ve all been there – perhaps that’s one reason why our employees describe Stratum as a family – we’re relatable, down-to-earth kind of people. Even though our company holds the title of Global Leader in eggshell membrane wellness ingredients, our employees don’t find our status overwhelming. Why? Because they take pride in knowing they are the reason we stay on top as one of the leaders in the health and wellness industry. They help maintain our reputation for integrity by remaining intentional at every turn of our customer’s journey. If this resonates with you, we’d like for you to apply for our Production position.
This position provides support for day-to-day operations of the plant, including raw material handling, separation, blending, grinding, bulk material handling, finished product handling, transfer and plant sanitation.
- Operating hand-held equipment.
- Pallet jack usage for transportation of raw materials.
- Assembly and sub-assembly operations.
- Load raw materials onto production lines.
- Inspect finished products for defects.
- GMP compliance and adherence.
- Data logging and record keeping.
- Adherence to company SOP’s.
- Lifting up to 70 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Production position is accountable to the Plant Operations Manager.
- One to three years experience in a manufacturing setting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location